SOLD--Denon AVR-X4000--"New"/Unused

JiminSTL

Denon AVR-X4000 Receiver. Powerful, elegant style, and "new" -- well, used less than 24 hours in order to test the functions! Superb Denon receiver--the heart and brain of your audio and video activities.

A few of the many upscale features:
* 7 channels of amplification rated at 125 watts/ch into 8 ohms
* Audyssey MultEQ XT32 with SubEQ HT --automatic room acoustic measurement and correction for the best acoustic output of the speakers and subwoofers, and the most natural tonal balance in virtually any room. 
* Increased connectivity:
-- 7 HDMI inputs
-- Adds a 3rd HDMI output, parallel for main zone (e.g. for connecting both a projector and a regular TV in the same room)
-- Dedicated PHONO input with pre-amp stage built in -- VINYL LOVERS will appreciate this
-- Ethernet Connectivity with Internet Radio ,Streaming Services and AirPlay
* 3 Zones instead of 2

Am offering this unused (NEW CONDITION) receiver for only $480.  $1,299 is the original MSRP of this receiver, when it debuted a couple of years ago. The ABSOLUTE LOWEST price available on the internet (as of date of posting) is $649.99, for a refurbished unit. I took this receiver in trade for a pair of my very desirable Klipsch speakers, and have left it unused since then (have 2 Yamaha receivers, and another Denon for my use). This receiver includes the setup microphone, the remote control, and the power cord.

See photos below.

So, email me to make your arrangements to purchase. Am located 30 miles west of downtown St. Louis, MO.

You will be delighted, and should have many thousands of hours of audio and video bliss!

post-58002-0-94860000-1454690179_thumb.j

post-58002-0-62220000-1454690188_thumb.j

post-58002-0-73260000-1454690197_thumb.j

Edited by JiminSTL

I own the receiver as well and can attest to how good it sounds. You can also add in an external amp to get 9 channel output to form a 9.2 channel set up.

That's how I have mine set up.

Great price for that as well.

Me too, but the jury is still out on the FM tuner section as I don't know whether the variable performances are the tuner or the HD stations. It almost sounds like over-modulation at the stations, some pumping out more volume than others. The FM stereo stations are excellent but the HD's are not. It's hard to tell because the Eagles, Joe Walsh, Heart, are consistently crystal clear whereas Kiss, Aerosmith are not which would mean the processing of the source media was not done properly.

This is in PL-IIX mode.

JJK