Maple RB-75s in Charleston

fuzzydog

I'm sure they are nice, but for that price one could buy a lot more speaker with better sound.

"More" sound, maybe. It's hard to get much better, though.

Since I have never had them, I am out of my elements by saying better. There are so many used speakers for sale that, though larger, have great sound & for less money. Do the RF7 not sound better? That's too close to $1,000, so I'd add more to it and buy Khorns. :D  

I've heard the RB-75 referred to as "RF-7 bookshelf replacements".  Not quite the same sound, but you don't break your back everytime you move them.  ;0) 

I'm sure they are nice, but for that price one could buy a lot more speaker with better sound.

"More" sound, maybe. It's hard to get much better, though.

Since I have never had them, I am out of my elements by saying better. There are so many used speakers for sale that, though larger, have great sound & for less money. Do the RF7 not sound better? That's too close to $1,000, so I'd add more to it and buy Khorns. :D  

I've heard the RB-75 referred to as "RF-7 bookshelf replacements".  Not quite the same sound, but you don't break your back everytime you move them.  ;0) 

Pm sent

Edited by Arrow#422

I was visiting Charleston 2 weeks ago.  One of my favorite "sleeper" destinations.

Yep , a bit of a sleeper 2 weeks ago as are most places in January . Best time to come here .

February 1st west end of Folly Beach , the Edge of America . 76 degrees , light wind gettin' some sun .

IMG_1816.jpg

Edited by sunburnwilly