SOLD: Two (2x) SVS PC12-NSD subwoofers for $750 in Cincinnati / Dayton, OH

Schwa

For sale is a pair of SVS PC12-NSD subwoofers in the Cincinnati/Dayton, Ohio area.

The subwoofers are priced at $750 for the pair.  I bought them new in 2011 and they're still in new condition, both cosmetically and performance-wise.  They have no dings, scrapes, scratches, or any other signs of use.  I have both boxes and all of the included materials as can be seen in the photos.  They've only been used in my dedicated theater room and I haven't moved them since I originally hooked them up.  They're great subwoofers; it's just that I recently upgraded and simply don't need these any longer.

Unfortunately I won't these individually - most people who know about SVS subwoofers (or any of the ID brands) would understand why it's best to install these in pairs.

I will consider shipping these but the buyer will have to pay the full shipping costs plus insurance which I'd estimate to be around $150.  Put simply, I'd really, really prefer to sell them locally.

Please let me know if you're interested.  Thanks for looking!

Greg

post-3119-0-70160000-1455476621_thumb.jp

post-3119-0-29880000-1455476629_thumb.jp

post-3119-0-21040000-1455476655_thumb.jp

Edited by Schwa