RP 5 Feet

dwhite0596

I have a pair of RP 5s that are in excellent condition that I am considering selling, but a couple of the plastic feet have cracked or broken. I can't find seem to find any replacements. Does anyone have any ideas where I can find them? If not does anyone have any ideas on what to replace them with?

Thanks very much for your help.

Few things you can do actually. The RP-5 should use the same feet as the RF-3's and 5's...so you might check on eBay to see if you can track them down there. Most will include the plastic and the spikes/pads.

However, you can remove the floating feet and replace with simple spikes or pads as well. The threading on those is universal, and should be readily available through Klipsch still due to the RF-7 II. If I recall right, they run about $16.

Well, I mean, even further sacreligious, who ever said the replacement feet HAVE to be in the exact same spot as original?

The generic rubber feet often come with like #8 screws, so put em a bit off the side and so what?

Or, I'm sorry I don't know the OP speakers, if there are somekinda existing mountings, T nuts or whatever, then just ream out holes in generic feet and use appropriate fastener.

The point simply is, if you want to keep them stock, source the OEM parts.

Otherwise, a simple a fix as it gets.  Lars

Thanks for all the replies. I appreciate y'all not treating like a noob to the forum. I have done some searching for RF-3 feet and still can't find anything. I'll give Klipsch a call and see if they can help. I just didn't want to bother them if it was something easy to find if you knew where to look.

Thanks everybody.

David