I'm Back!!! Lot's to share with everyone.

zandern

Well I'm back at school again so now I get the fast internet connection back. So how has everyone been? I had a great summer. I bought my Klipsch FR3II's and RC3II. My dad, fiance, and me built and entertainment center this summer too. Just finished it the day before I got back to school. Its big. 69" tall X 72" wide, all oak. I have to put the doors on yet and install the lights in the top shelves for effects. It has 10 adjustable shelves and 5 permanant shelves. As soon as I get a hold of a digital camera I will take pictures of it and my home theater for everyone. It looks great too because I just moved into a new apartment. I'll have to have the neighbors over to check it out. Or should I just crank it and let them come wandering over on their own? One last thing. I went to a co workers house and he just built and home theater room. He cranked his La Scalas for me. WOW! No wonder why Klipsch has such a great name. Great to be back, sorry for all the spelling errors, its been a while since I have been on a computer.

------------------

The 17th school is done, no more forum for me. Frown.gif

This message has been edited by zandern on 08-28-2002 at 01:47 PM