Filling screw holes on RC-35

BluBitRates

So i bought a RC-35 used and it looks like it was mounted from the rear and there are four screw holes in it. Is this going to affect sound quality? What should i use to fill them in? The speaker is a little beat up already so it does not need to be a pro job. I was thinking of just filling them with some paintable white caulk and then using a sharpie to color them black. I suppose i could also just get 4 screws, paint them black and screw them in.

post-40168-0-48100000-1458995829_thumb.j

Caulking shrinks so I would use bondo, painters putty or quick dry vinyl spackle or you could take the correct size golf tees (wood of course) if the holes go all the way through and glue them in and then cut them off and paint those areas.  Many ways to do it.

If looks aren't a concern you could just use some PL400, a little gorilla glue or similar expansive adhesives and walk away because it will completely seal it up.  If it's gorilla glue use it sparingly because it expands a great deal.