Lets HEAR your HT set ups!

InVeNtOr

Man those KLF 30's are some large speakers.  The guy that I brought my original RF 7's also had the KLF 20's and 30's next to the  7's.  His favorite speaker was the KLF 30's off a Sansui amp.  I have to say, that sound has stuck in my head of the KLF 20-30's.

It was simply amazing!

-

Not sure if you can see this but here's mine, playing BachBusters from Don Dorsey.  We used to demo this in our cars back in the 90's, hence the "IASCA" tag on the video.  I have my sub amp's gain cranked pretty hard.  I don't agree with using cell phone videos as proof of what something sounds like though, quite honestly I'm sure this sounds like hell, and I'm quite positive that the bass does.  That's what happens when you try to record 118 db at 37 hz.  You can see my screen and RF-7ii's at about 45 seconds in, I think the bass drops about 28 seconds in.  This is from four ultimax 18's with a speakerpower amp that is pretty much a clone of four Seaton F18's, the amp even came from him, has the same programming on the DSP, same drivers, same stuffing, same size box.  Microphone placed at listening position.  

this is the song: