Stupid move

Jim Cornell

I took down my outlaw, and noticed that the wire was touching the back of the unit on rear surrounds, i hooked them up 3 times and it did the same thing, so now taking my time hooking them up, they no longer touch the rear panel!

Also i had the rubber coating into the rear connections!

On the back of the outlaw!

DUHHHH!

All fixed, and this is really kicking total ***, rears are blowing me away now i love it!

Of coarse the outlaw is also 7 FT up in the air, so its hard to hook it up!!

LOL

I have a table 4 feet off the floor, steel construction, with the sub under it, and the entertainment center on top of it!

My TV is eye level, and im 6 foot 1

Looks like im all set to go, here big time!

Regards Jim

quote:

Originally posted by Jim Cornell:

Also i had the rubber coating into the rear connections!

All fixed, and this is really kicking total ***, rears are blowing me away now i love it!

Looks like im all set to go, here big time!

Regards Jim

Jim, glad to see the vasectomy (that I had suggested) worked out. I know when I got fixed, it changed my outlook, too...

cwm1.gif

fini

Careful, Jim, most receivers do not say "touché" in a very pleasant way... which generally prompts you to spout more colorful @*%# "French!" And, we are all cheered now that you have heard your rear in abundance.

As a proponent of robust, full-range, truly timbre matched speakers in every position, the news that you were not getting satisfaction from your rear Cornwalls was most disconcerting. I have been in that position often enough that I now look at what I have done in setting up the system before looking to other possibilities.

May your good times continue to roll cwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gifcwm12.gif from every speaker! -HornED