KG 5.5 - Replacing a missing speaker foot

Volt

Hi,

I'm missing 1 speaker foot, or whatever it's called for my old KG 5.5 Floorstaniding Speaker. I emailed Klipsch yesterday, but have not heard back yet. I tried looking on Amazon. Found somethings that look like they may work. But not sure if it would. A buddy suggested using a sharpie cap. Where can I get a replacement part? Or how do I fix it? Please excuse my ignorance. 

thank you

speaker foot.jpg

1 hour ago, Scrappydue said:

Are the 1/4 20 thread? If so lots of generic spikes out there would fit. OR get on parts express and pick your feet you want and buy whatever bolt you need to attach them all 

On the kg5.5, the feet are not threaded, they are just wedged into the hole

That's for the replies, and suggestions!. My notifications wast working for some reason. I just noticed the replies now on Sunday. Some good news. I also opened a ticket with Klipsch on their website, stating the same info about. One of the reps responded that I can order replacement feet.

The part you are looking for is available. If you wish to order, you can contact us at 800-554-7724 between 8:00 A.M - 5:00 P.M (EST) Monday-Friday. Any of our reps will be more than happy to assist you in your order. 

Prices listed below do not include shipping and tax.

Part Number:
060259 - KG5.5 CHERRY RAW SPIKE FOOT

They are $2.74 per foot. Flat rate shipping from us is $8, so i would suggest picking up a couple of them in case they fall off in the future, you won't have to pay for extra money in the future for just shipping a single foot..

Though the name makes me wonder if it's really just the plastic cover for the spike foot, or if it's the spike foot. I'll find out when I call. 

Thank you.

• Thanks 1