**SOLD** Parasound New Classic 2250 v1 2-Channel Amplifier

jayu969

Selling a Parasound New Classic 2250 2-channel amplifier in very nice shape. I purchased this about a month ago as could not pass up the deal on it and have been using it since. Decided that for now this is more than I need and could use the $$$.

I did install a new front face-plate as the original has some scratches damage around the PWR button. The PWR button is new as is part of the new faceplate assembly as is the display with "L" "R" that light up.

The only minor thing is that during shipment from the previous owner the rear handles were slightly bent as you may (or may not) be able to tell from the photos. The rear sheetmetal can be replaced for $50 plus shipping from Parasound however since these are not visible when the amp is in place I saw this as minor and did not change.

Included is the amp and a 2.5' PWR cord.

I would entertain shipping and payment via PayPal for anyone seeing this who is not close for pick-up. I do not have the original box however I have lots of experience packing and shipping amplifiers this size and larger.

$725 shipped to CONUS

20160902_144447 - Copy.jpg

20160902_145454 - Copy.jpg

20160902_144611 - Copy.jpg

Folks.

This is a very nice amp.  I had the New Classic 2125 for a while and it was one great amp.  Well built, clean circuitry. and powerful.  And that was the one with "only" 150w/ch@8ohms.  This one that Jay is selling is the 250w/ch@8ohms, 400w/ch@4ohms beast.  These msrp'd at $1395.00 so the price of $700.00 for this beauty is a bargain.

Good luck with your sale.

Bill