3 - Back of speakers never removed.

Appreciate any advise on how best to sell these

two Cornwalls ?

Thank you very much.

Larry

San Diego, CA

Leave forum message or email jsmithy@san.rr.com

Hey TPG!

Did you escape? Heard they shipped you off to school... We don't need no education! We don't need no mind control! Jeez I forgot you are just too young. Well, we, We just ... Need snacks, I'll send you some brownies...tee hee.., hmm how about a few crab stuffed mushrooms to go along with that...Anyhow, Just keep moving, and they wont find you again. (It only works in theory - still working on the reality clause)

Less

Idaj -

A little more info and a picture or two might have your speakers on the road to a sale...

clu

Well, clu, or less... whichever it may be at this time... Wink.gif I didn't escape... and at the moment don't want to. It is the beginning of the year, so marching band season!!! Best part of the year. You can keep the rest of it, just let me march. I just ordered a new moutpiece (I play trumpet)... an expensive and VERY good one. Justin and I have a discussion open about it in the PM5.1 forum. Smile.gif Our show is awesome.. Riverdance. it is fast-paced and fun to play, as well as technically challenging. A real crowd pleaser.

I agree, though, I don't need no education. lol Well, I do, but I don't want any, thank you. Smile.gif It woudl be so much easier if all my classes were easy... most are AP, which are uick and kind of difficult, but I never study and pass all with at LEAST a high B average. Teachers don't understand me...

Next year, they can keep school-- I'll just march DCi (Drum Corps International)-- the best marchers in the US. A corp is being started about 30 miles from my town, so naturally I WILL try out, though I doubt I am even good enough for last chair. lol

If you guys have fast internet, head over to the PM5.1 forum and check out the post started by me and take a listen to Justin's band playing... amazing from a high school band. Smile.gif

------------------

SoundWise / ProMedia Tech Support / 1-888-554-5665s>

You can look on ebay...Cornwalls go for 500-850 dollars, sometimes higher, depending on the info/PICS given and condition/ year too. Hope this helps.

FYI if you have the serial numbers we can look up the exact year and know what is inside them too. Older verisons always better than Cornwall II's.

If you get pics done, offer them please here first on the bulliten board. I am sure someone would love to find them in their new home.

Good Luck.

Hi Idaj,

Welcome to the BB!

There are probably a lot of folks here who may be interested (myself included). Where are you/they located and what are the serial #'s (can be found on the paper label on the back of the speakers or stamped into the wood along the top edge of the cabinet)?

Thanks!