Sound panels of various sizes for sale

alexg5775

Moved to new home and wife will absolutely not let me keep these :( These were DYI. Built with owens corning 703, black burlap fabric, wood from HD (forgot exact wood i used), glue, staples. Please see pics for appearance. These were the first and only panels i have ever built. That are not "perfect" looking but arnt so bad IMO. When placed against the wall, roof or corners hides imperfections on back of panel with stapling job. Below are the prices. Im really just looking to make some $ back on materials used and not looking to make $ of anyone. These took few days, hours a day to make, they weren't easy to make. Below are sizes with pricing. The panels that are 4" thick i used as bass traps in the corners and are double layer OW 703.

two - 21"x21"x2" $10 each

three - 26"x50"x4" $25 each

three - 26'x50'x2' $15 each

one 18"x48"x2" $12

photo 3-16.JPG

As of right now i am not looking to ship these out. Gotten a bunch of pm's to ship out. Roboklipsch you were the first to pm me so if i ship out you will have first dibs. Combined they are big and bulky, not so much heavy, but i think might have to be freight. Ill try and sell them local first..