Please delete

tlarwa

18 minutes ago, tlarwa said:

On hold for now ... going to hang onto it for a bit yet until I decide what route I want to take 

I think people will understand.  Many of us have had seller's remorse. 

You might consider going to Post #1 so you can edit your headline to reflect "on hold."  That way people won't have to read to your second post to find the item is not currently for sale.

Good luck, whichever way you go.  B)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Tschwahh said:

How would this integrate into my system. I was wondering if tubes could be placed somewhere along the line possibly between my dac and my receiver....is this what that is for?

Sent from my Z959 using Tapatalk

This is essentially a volume attenuator that allows you to switch between multiple inputs.  It adds nothing to the sound signature of your system, which is why I like it.  It also adds no gain, which can be an issue depending on your set-up.  I have since added a Burson AB-160 between the passive and my amp, which adds 6dB of gain and helps with impedance matching.  It's helped a lot in my system.  I am still considering going the active pre route, however, and am looking at building a tubes4hifi SP14 (it's been highly recommended).