Rookie HT Set Up

Jrep37

First time posting. Short time lurker. just getting into the sound scene. i have a Samsung HTIB and its ok, but im ready to "step up".  started off cheap by looking at slickdeals.com and seeing speakers. would up seeing a costco ad for a nice yamaha receiver. couldnt find it and wondered into bestbuy to see if they had anything comparable and would price match. ended up getting http://usa.yamaha.com/products/audio-visual/aventage/rx-a660_u/ for 360 and a open box r12sw for 160. they had plenty of other "reference" pieces that i assume were display models. now i have the bug and want to finish the set up.

what other pieces should i add? thinking heavily on the rf82-ii that have popped back up for 360 each (sidenote if you guys dont know which most probably do, frys has pickup on them this week only for 220 but all sold out here in atlanta https://slickdeals.net/f/9490411-klipsch-rf-82-reference-ii-tower-229-each-at-frys-after-promo-code-until-12-10-2016?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1)

all help is appreciated!

the best buy stuff is klipsch bottom of the line. either rf-82ii and 62ii center to match or look into the reference premiere stuff. all a bg step up over the best buy stuff. if your looking for a dealer for pricing on RP stuff @MetropolisLakeOutfitters can help  you out. he's a forum member and authorized dealer. 

welcome to the forum. 

• Like 2