Paradigm PS-1000 Subwoofer - Sold!

japosey

Up for sale is a used Paradigm PS-1000 subwoofer. The subwoofer is used, but in good condition. The sub has been fully tested and found to be in excellent working condition. It is used and does show light scratches or scuffing on the top where things have sat. The unit features a ten inch subwoofer in a ported enclosure.

These subs have recently sold on Ebay for between $295-$343 shipped. (Actual completed sales)

PS-10001.jpg

Paradigm PS-100022.jpg

Hi, I'm interested in your Paradigm Subwofer although it does need refinishing.  I watched the others get sold on Ebay and they were clean and nice and you have an Ebay guarantee.  So whats your bottom dollar?  One guy got ripped off bought it (it didn't look that good either) and it didn't work; then I saw it on an audio set for $80 for parts.  Do you have pictures of tops and sides?  How are you at packaging and shipping?

On 12/20/2016 at 7:22 PM, ssuehill said:

Hi, I'm interested in your Paradigm Subwofer although it does need refinishing.  I watched the others get sold on Ebay and they were clean and nice and you have an Ebay guarantee.  So whats your bottom dollar?  One guy got ripped off bought it (it didn't look that good either) and it didn't work; then I saw it on an audio set for $80 for parts.  Do you have pictures of tops and sides?  How are you at packaging and shipping?

Just a friendly FYI . I'd have thrown it in the trash before responding to this  :lol: 

• Like 2