Welborne, Moondogs... 2A3

HPower

Message sent to the seller via the linked site asking for a chat.

I have been Jonesing for a listen to low power stuff. Would they fit with McIntosh C2500 pre and Klipschorns?

I must say that there are some things in the ad and seller's history and profile that raises my feelers.

I would recommend that you do not reply to the ad on the **Audioma** sites. I did as stated above. The respondent's name, location variations and email response I.P.  are problematic. If I am wrong I apologize to the seller but my PC is shutting down for a scrub.

9 hours ago, USNRET said:

Message sent to the seller via the linked site asking for a chat.

I have been Jonesing for a listen to low power stuff. Would they fit with McIntosh C2500 pre and Klipschorns?

I must say that there are some things in the ad and seller's history and profile that raises my feelers.

I also sent a message to this seller but still no reply. The city he lives in is 20 minutes from my house.

The problem is that the ones in Rockwall (which I messaged about) and some in Canada (identical photos) are too closely related to not cause concern. The message to the TX seller was returned from someone with a Russian name that said he lived nowhere close to Texas.