WTB: one rf-82ii and one rc-62ii

mar0579

Must be true because both times it was Sunday morning I was able to get the deal and have it shipped. This last Sunday I got the RF-82 II speakers for 229 each. Couldn't believe it! Later that afternoon they were not available for shipping. 

Yeah buddy I got my other pair that I need it on Sunday morning I was so happy man and it's crazy because I had one coming from klipsch at full price so I called them ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, teaman said:

That's funny Boilermaker, I did the same thing. I added a pair of RF 82 II's to my cart, signed into my account and put shipping as method....and it took. I wasn't sure if I should pull the trigger on them since I have nowhere to go at this time...so I checked back in about an hour later and it came up with "sorry, this product is for local pick up only". Snooze you lose I guess. Congrats on your new speakers!

Thanks, I got the Center during last Sunday's sale. I is a huge improvement so far from the Klipsch Synergy set up I have had for 9 years. I can't wait to get the towers Friday! 

• Like 1

Thanks, I got the Center during last Sunday's sale. I is a huge improvement so far from the Klipsch Synergy set up I have had for 9 years. I can't wait to get the towers Friday! 

I tried last Sunday with the center and it came up as in stores only so hope I get lucky with them have they ever put the surround ones on sale, so you have the whole set up already right

I think I need to get some of my hoard of extra speakers together so I can make room for new additions. My wife for some reason, somehow recognizes every time over the last couple of years when I switch stuff out. She never noticed for the first ten years so I have no idea what changed...lol.

• Like 1

Mike at Acoustic Sound design has a great price on a pair of new surround back speakers, the RP-250s, you should call him if you need some. I'm going to call about some RS-52 for sale locally so my set matches. 

What's your set up

It's going to be the Rf-82 II, Rc-62 II, Rs-52s, Synergy sub 12 downward firing sub and an onkyo 805 to run it all. 

Nice set up I'm still working on my built so far got the rf-82ii and just got my denon x2300w today but still missing the sub and the center rc62ii but patience is key with tight budget lol

9 minutes ago, mar0579 said:

Nice set up I'm still working on my built so far got the rf-82ii and just got my denon x2300w today but still missing the sub and the center rc62ii but patience is key with tight budget lol

I know, that's why I got the synergy set up the first time....but now the new models are out the old ones are cheaper than what I originally paid for the synergy. These were the ones I wanted originally so I don't mind not getting the new models. 

• Like 1