How many CD's, MP3's, DVD's, video's, LP's, etc. do you own?

kenratboy

quote:

Originally posted by justin_tx_16:

Four actually

Main

Computer

Fax

me and my brother's

Doesn't your DSL allow you to talk on the same phone line as your computer is on? Ours does, I just thought all of them were that way. The DSL should operate on a higher frequency band than the tele. Oh well, again I'm showing my newbieness to computers....

------------------

Tom's Money Pit

quote:

Originally posted by tblasing:

Doesn't your DSL allow you to talk on the same phone line as your computer is on? Ours does, I just thought all of them were that way. The DSL should operate on a higher frequency band than the tele. Oh well, again I'm showing my newbieness to computers....

you forget that I lived 110 miles from a major city. our phone lines were 20 ish years old and i lived 15 miles from the phone company, far to far away for dsl haha. we could not even get cable tv! LoL

------------------

-justin

SoundWise

promediatech@Klipsch.com /1-888-554-5665 - RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5s>

Email Me

My Dog's Bigger Than Your Dog....

Tom - Go to google.com and do a search on "oak CD",. That should give you a place to start. Not to say that you want oak, but most of the solid wood ones are, at least this search will eliminate a lot of stuff that you don't want

This message has been edited by cluless on 09-21-2002 at 07:49 PM

quote:

now i use blubster, and find myself buying more and more cd's since i can test them out first. before i worred so much about getting crappy music, now i know what to by and what not to buy,and thus i buy more.

Justin, that is the truth. I wish the RIAA would realize that people would buy CD's of they could hear the music first. Acter I gor DSL, I have been buying a CD a week, and my friend buys about two a week. Thats about $50 a week in techno. We trade copies, but thats $50 they would NOT otherwise have.

I mean, before Napster. I had bought liek 5 CD's in 3 years. After I could hear and explore new music, I got into techno, and now I am getting a nice little CD collection going. Basically, I was stuck in the Pop world and didn't know what I liked. Now, I am going full steam ahead!

I mean, the music I listen to is lucky to break the 10,000th sales rank on Amazon, so if I like the music, I just order it so the artist can get some money. I also write reviews to also boost sales of the CD.

I have a lot of MP3's, but I also have a lot of CD's.

------------------

Receiver: Sony STR-DE675

CD player: Sony CDP-CX300

Turntable: Technics SL-J3 with Audio-Technica TR485U

Speakers: JBL HLS-610

Subwoofer: JBL 4648A-8

Sub amp: Parts Express 180 watt

Center/surrounds: Teac 3-way bookshelfs

Yes, it sucks, but better to come. KLIPSCH soon! My computer is better than my stereo!

For JBL related subjects and more fun, click: http://www.audioheritage.org