Dennis Had Inspire Hotrod... SOLD

Schu

SOLD!

Since being able to move to Monoblocks and am reluctantly choosing to sell my Dennis Had Inspire SEP amplifier... this is the Hotrod version with upgraded caps and components.

it's been a dream to date and works perfectly and looks cosmetically brand new. Dennis sells these all day long on ebay for $1500+... I am asking $1100 +25 for ground shipping via friends and family or cashiers check with the stock tubes... upgraded tube are available for sale with the unit at a reduced price.

it's a great way into upgraded Tube Listening and has been rewarding the entire time. this unit can use a complete variety of tube choices with output variance seen in the last photo.

Ive been listening to this unit since November 2016 completely trouble free and am only selling to move up the food chain of tube amplification.

The unit sounds fantastic with 350b's and the military version of 6ns7. the Chinese tubes also sound very good.

2017-06-11_01-19-322522192018W4USR Stations-l1600a

Wonderful little amp. I had one of these a couple years back with an Inspire LP-1 preamp and reluctantly sold them both when switching to more power hungry speakers.  Dennis has always made sweet sounding amps. I'm surprised no members have shown interest.  I hate to see it go to eBay, but it's much more exposure over there. This amp with a pair of Heresys makes for a sweet sounding little system. GLWS

• 2 weeks later...