Jump to content

How do I Buy a New Sub Amp for R-112SW


Recommended Posts

Hi All,

First time poster. I am having a hard time finding either a place to have an Amp plate checked out (repair) or finding how to just buy a new plate for my R-112SW.

I'm having a slight (annoying) hum in it and its overly loud at times. It still works but not correctly, when I disconnect the hum goes away. I have another Brand new R-112SW connect to the same sub cable and no hum so it has to be this sub Amp. Any help on a good place to contact would be much appreciated. I'm in the Plano, TX area so some place close would be good.

Can anyone help me decipher my S/N. Like how old this may be. S/N 106070014520230.

Thanks. KN.


Link to comment
Share on other sites

you should call or email klipsch tech. they will be able to answer your questions. the last time I called about one of my older subs they sent me to a repair place for klipsch items. but I thought they were to high on prices. you can go on eBay and look up klipsch sub amp repairs. I found one that does a flat rate for repairs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...