Looking for KLF30's

Jaq

Long time owner of KLF10's and love Klipsch ever since my friend turned me on to them some odd years ago. Never bought another brand since. Since I enjoy the Legend Series audio, having 4 KLF10's and the KLFC7 as center, I feel as if I need the missing link. The KLF30's.

Are there any reseller's still promoting this product, clearing old inventory? Might any Klipsch die hard fans have a pair for sale? Should I consider ordering the individual parts and creating the cabinet to piece together?

Much appreciated.

Jaq Daniels - too good to pass up

• Like 1

Ubid does feature some great deals and are for the most part very reliable. This summer I bought a pair of $400 JBL N28s on ubid for only $29 each. I had to pay like $65 shipping though. Ubid is good, but their range of porducts is very selected. They carry several main klipsch products, such as the KSB-1.1, the Rp3/5 and rarely a Lf-10. But its highly unlikely a pair of KLF 30s wil be sold on ubid. The KLF 30s are getting rare, you can alway watch ebay though. Even if the KLF 30s dont work out, you've got yourself a hell of system there and I hope you enjoy it.

Pair on UBid right now with a bid of $349 each. I did see that it was $206 for delivery, but I'm not sure if thats a piece or for both. I would hope it was for both. I have a pair I'm willing to give up too, but UBid will still be cheaper than what I'm willing to sell mine for if that $206 delivery is for both. Good luck. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Jaq,

I've got a pair I'm interested in selling. They were purchased new by me in June 2001. They are mint and you couldn't tell them from new. I've got all original everything (boxes, manuals spikes etc.).

I too must admit I can't match what that uBid seller wants ($700 for pair) but we can negotiate. Drop me a line at mace@mac.com. I live in Indiana about 2 hours from Chicago.

Mace