Zu 103 Cartridge & Rega 300 Arm **Zu Sold**

rplace

I've been saving these for a project I've had in mind and don't think it is ever going to happen. I know I'm going to regret selling the Zu 103R cartridge the most but I need to clean some things out. The Arm is off my Basis 1400. I seem to remember hearing that Basis hot rodded them a bit beyond the standard Rega RB300. What exactly I'm not sure. A quick search did not yield anything. At the very least it is a stock RB300 which sounds great. I'd like to keep ebay and paypal out of the picture so will give these a few days here to see if any interest before sending them off to ebay/Audiogon.

For long term forum members I'll ship it the day you tell me you dropped a check in the mail. You can inspect for a day or two and see that it is in the condition stated. I won't cash the check if you arn't satisfied. Send it back at your expense and I'll rip up the check. Paypal + fees or friends/family if you like. Please keep in mind this is not a trial period where you test things out for a month then tell me you changed your mind. More of a way to satisfy youself of the condition. I want us all to stay friends and no hard feelings. I've always had very positive results with both buying and selling gear to Klipsh members and want to keep it that way.

**SOLD**

Zu Denon 103R
What more can be said about the Denon 103? The true giant killer. Then Zu comes along and works their magic on it. This is the more expensive "R" version. I'd guess the cartridge has less than two or three hundred hours on it but lets say 500 hours to be more than safe. Sounds fantastic. This was what took my vinyl to the next level. Most of the time Zu is sold out of them. Even the plain Denon 103 are harder to come by now because Zu buys so many of them. Find out for yourself what it is all about and save some $$$ in the process.

$425 + actual shipping

IMG_20171127_083055916.thumb.jpg.4cba654bacb48255998bad73fbde3d19.jpg

Rega RB300 Arm
Much like the Zu cartridge above not much more left to say about the Rega RB 300 arm. Fantastic right out of the box and lots of aftermarket support and upgrades if you want to tweak it. Functions perfectly. In great shape cosmetically. Large nut is included but not in pictures.

$275 + actual shipping

IMG_20171127_084825915.thumb.jpg.5a0c51215d304a22a275f870faafe796.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

ZU Denon 103-R is sold. Thanks Klipsch Forums!

Rega arm still available. I'll take just about any reasonable offer. Trying to fund a preamp so help me out :emotion-21: I also found the big nut to lock it to the plinth So complete package.