Need more shake

bryan2

I wonder if anybody here recommends a Bass Shaker. Right now my "*** shaker" is my dual RSW-15s (one on the front wall with the RF7s and the other on the side), and a KSW-12 (at the back, only turned on for HT not on music). Seriously, I am considering a Bass Shaker installed on my sofas. Any advice?

i don't have any butt shakers besides the woofers. 1.gif

that's an idea though. i do have a spare amp channel at 200W (7 channel amp - only 6 speakers).

don't think i need to spend any more $ for now though. the velo hgs-18 in my smallish room is too much already. well sometimes. 2.gif

Rob,

A bass shaker is like a very powerful voice coil attached to furniture(sofa,listening chair)or moving floor of a custom HT to shake you with low sub bass energy.

They can look like disks(Clark Sytnhesis)or like hydraulic lifts of steroids.You fix them to your sofa(better have a solid sofa LOL)and feel the sub bass.It sure helps even if you have SVS Ultras or Aerial SW12's!Yes even with heavy duty subs these devices can take you into the acation without you having to pump up the volume to insane levels.

Me I dont belive in these,I know they work.I trust the dozen of powerful subs doing the massage.9.gif