Retail prices of Aragon

zandern

I used to like Aragon long ago. Now it seems pretty damn grainy to me but at the time, I thought it was bees knees...for a few months. You would be insane to by any Aragon gear new as they are pretty cheap in the used market. The 4004 was selling like hotcakes for awhile due to recs from all over, mostly to supply REALLY inefficient speakers. I find it highly ironic that Klipsch has them now. You can get these things for relatively cheap but not quite sure why you need them. OF course, those at Klipsch will disagree heartily.

kh

ps- Lovely, now there is NO signature without an option to check or uncheck. Perhaps they are somewhere inbetween getting it going. I will admit, they are making some progress.

The one to get is the 4004 MKII if you can find one. I paid $750 for mine.

I thought you were doing multi-channel? You have an RC3, right? Hmmm.

Hey Kelly, think I'll hook that Aragon up to my RF7's and AE-3 tonight, just so I can try and figure out what the hell "bees-knees" is:)

----------------

On 10/1/2002 2:29:47 PM deang wrote:

The one to get is the 4004 MKII if you can find one. I paid $750 for mine.

I thought you were doing multi-channel? You have an RC3, right? Hmmm.

Hey Kelly, think I'll hook that Aragon up to my RF7's and AE-3 tonight, just so I can try and figure out what the hell "bees-knees" is:)

----------------

Thanks Deang. Your right, that probably more of what Im looking for. This will be for home theater and music. My main reason for it is to get more bass out of my RF-3II's.