Stand for RP-250S

Eagle333

• Moderators

No answer yet, I guess any stand that fits the bottom of the speaker and whatever height you need would work, I would think any one would hold the weight.

Can you diy ? If so there are many ideas out there you may like. I made some about 10 years ago when I had to many speakers in the living room and I needed some Forte ll's to be high enough to look over the top of a sub and other speakers.

I used a 6" piece of PVC painted, a round piece inside each end of the pipe which could be used to screw into the base and the base the speaker sat on. I added some round rings made out of wood to somewhat decorate the bottoms and painted it all black. The stand were very sturdy and held a 70 pound speaker easily, moved to a different set up and removed them.

Not the prettiest things but they were mostly hidden and very sturdy.

speakers... (2).jpg

• Like 2

They need to be high enough to get the speakers more to ear level when sitting, strong enough to hold the weight, bass for speaker (top) close to the same size as the bottom of the speaker, and the bass large enough so they don't tip easily.  I myself stay away from three pointed bottoms.  They tip much easier.

dtel's idea is good. The base and top could be sprayed with truck bed liner for a nice textured look.

• Like 1