Klipsch HBR 80T873 and 874

yo007

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

HDBRbuilder. In 1984 I purchased new H-BR 8426971 and 72. I still have them, (I am now 68) and still love them. I'm also amazed at the present market values. You may have built these also ! They are in excellent condition and will easily out live me I'm afraid ! New to this forum so I will hunt around and have fun. The Heresys have always been unlike the others to me !

• Like 1

I'll bet you built mine too HDBR. My little fellas are vintage 1978 and they are true HD/BR that someone sealed with varnish before I got them. They are unmolested and I just put some risers I got from Bob Crites. They look cool next to my LS/BR's.

Edited by KlipschFan61
Spelling

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 6:32 AM, Don C. said:

HDBRbuilder. In 1984 I purchased new H-BR 8426971 and 72. I still have them, (I am now 68) and still love them. I'm also amazed at the present market values. You may have built these also ! They are in excellent condition and will easily out live me I'm afraid ! New to this forum so I will hunt around and have fun. The Heresys have always been unlike the others to me !

I left Klipsch in September of 1983.

• Like 1