Is it possible to edit our Signature???

Jalen01

Hi all,

I finally have my avatar in pretty decent shape. Was wondering if there's a way to edit our signatures in this new system (Font size or Color)? Alot of you guys really have you Sig's together.

(Joey D is pulling alot of Strings up In DETWAIT. I wonder if He's pulling the right ones?)

Thanx,

J

Yes there is... Up in the top you will see a row of buttons. Look for the one that says My Profile. A page will come up that has your email and folders. You will see a second set of buttons under the original set. On that row will be yet another My Profile button. Click on it and you will see the area in which you can edit your sig.

Shut up Justin 2.gif. I ment post counts. Like I might want to say I had 457,921 posts.

So Justin, think there will be a special suprise waiting for you when you get over 10,000 posts? Like, it will go 9,998, 9,999, 1, 2, 3, 4...? Maybe a free pair of Forum Edition Klipschorns? Who knows...

I would sure love a set of 10,000 post Heritage speakers... But I don't expect anything (heresy's). I just like to hang out here and give help without expecting anything (cornwall's). I don't really think I have earned anything (la scalla's) more than any other one. I have spent a lot of time here helping and gettin ghelp, Steve P got a job out of It, that would be cool, but I am in high school soooo...(k-horn)

Well, maybe the subliminal messages will help Klipsch think of something (cornwall) hehe3.gif

I would sure love a set of 10,000 post Heritage speakers... But I don't expect anything (heresy's). I just like to hang out here and give help without expecting anything (cornwall's). I don't really think I have earned anything (la scalla's) more than any other one. I have spent a lot of time here helping and gettin ghelp, Steve P got a job out of It, that would be cool, but I am in high school soooo...(k-horn)

Well, maybe the subliminal messages will help Klipsch think of something (cornwall) hehe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOL!!! Just do that in every message until the truck arrives at your house. I want a Porsche. I bet there are a few of those in Houston... Actually, the new Porsche dealer opened up here in Reno, they have sold 4, 911 Turbo's (~$150,000) this last month, about 25 cars total in September!!! I have seen a lot of them around where I live in the cushy South Suburbs of Reno. Now, to get one for myself...