Electrolytic VS Poly Capacitor question

I know that the woofer capacitor is considered not so important by many and thus the use of lower tolerance higher ESR electrolytics. For example  the 50uf LF crossover in the KP450 bass bin. I have been told to save my money here and use the electolytics rather than polypropylene. However my original Klipsch crossover for this does use either a Mylar or Poly cap from TI. I see today that in the current version of this bass bin they are still using the more expensive Mylar or Poly cap. Why are they doing so? I am certain if the bean counters could save $10 or more per speaker they would do so in a heart beat.

ScreenHunter_343 May. 06 09.35.jpg

The LF side of the 942 and 450 and 456 speakers is rated at 800 watts. I figure it is related to higher wattage too. I just wanted to hear why small electrolytics are substituted for poly's. I have used Poly caps in other speakers LF circuits and I think it does sound better. Almost like bigger speakers make more effortless quality sound I wonder about the same thing with capacitors. Now this is purely subjective and I have no way of knowing the truth other than my own impressions and seeing Klipsch use this better capacitor in this way on an 800 watt bass bin. Also I have an MCM three way crossover and all the caps used in there are at least mylars and not an electrolytic in sight anywhere. It may be more money and a waste but I have pretty well decided every electrolytic I get will be replaced.