RP-280F ... $169 ea ... new

Emile

Just FYI ... RP-280F's for $169 each at Adorama ... https://www.adorama.com/us 944546.html ... normally about $600 each. :D Not familiar with these but seems like an awesome buy and they are the "Premier" speakers.

FYI ... found these as a member pointed out they also had LS' Anniversy speakers for about $1000 less than Klipsch :D 

Cheers, Emile

8 minutes ago, twk123 said:

The caveat here is the condition is rated as "G" which is the second lowest grade with possible cabinet dings and scratches

Oops ... good catch ... did not see that.  Still seems like a great buy for some of our friends at this forum :D 

Cheers, Emile 

10 minutes ago, Emile said:

Oops ... good catch ... did not see that.  Still seems like a great buy for some of our friends at this forum :D 

Cheers, Emile 

No worries, it is still a screaming deal. There are few things that wood filler and paint cant fix. B) 

It looks like there is only one available so this is a definite candidate for a center behind an AT Screen.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Emile said:

Looks like they have a second listing also :D But shipping seems like a rip off :( 

Agreed, total you are looking at around $500 for dinged up cabs that you cant look at first. It may still be a good deal for someone willing to roll the dice...

image.thumb.png.7edcd3d01401c3fd71ff5277a003e7d5.png

• Like 2

Adorama has sold camera gear for years.  I don't know about how they are now but people would purchase Nikon gear and Nikon would not honor any warranty since it was considered "gray market" merchandise.  That is gear bought overseas and shipped to them here in the US for resale.  I was a member of Nikon Professional Services (one day turn around on repairs for those that shot every day) and they wouldn't touch anything gray market.  Soooooo, it might be wise to...  Well, you know what I'm saying I think.  Speakers are a bit different though...  😎

• Sad 1