SOLD Sansui 881 Receiver, Restored, NLA

Bonzo

I have a very recently restored Sansui 881 receiver, circa 1974, for sale. It was Sansui’s TOTL receiver prior to the 9090, 8080.........
Last month I had it restored by a very competent technician. He has restored two other amps for me that both work perfect.

All electrolytic capacitors were replaced with quality components. He replaced all the output transistors due to the failure of one original. Trim pots, suspect resistors and diodes were replaced and all controls got the Deoxit/Faderlube treatment. The phono section sounds great, tuner is well aligned and it has two Aux inputs which is a nice feature. It sounds great and works flawlessly!

Cosmetically it’s very nice. A little bit of the veneer is lifting and a couple of blemishes on the bottom edge of the cabinet. The face plate, knobs and glass is nice and all the lamps work. I think he put LED’s in but not 100% sure. I will include the old parts. 

I would like $400 for it plus actual packing, shipping and insurance via FedEx ground. This one is truly plug and play! Thank You

I will try to post a picture or two soon.