Klipsch Cornwalls taking up space...is there a market for them?

leslieg

Hi Leslie, sorry for your loss.  As others have stated, yes there is absolutely a market for used Cornwalls, especially those in mint condition as yours appear to be in.  In case you are not aware, Klipsch still builds the Cornwall today.  You've come to the best place for advice on how to sell them and in fact, there is a good chance someone from this forum will end up buying them from you.  It sounds like you are in Texas.  You might want to post the city you are in as Cornwalls are big and your buyer may need to make vehicle arrangements in the event you aren't just down the street.

On 7/5/2018 at 4:22 PM, rplace said:

As others have said, sorry for your loss. They will find a new home and be loved. If you post pictures of the other gear, Mac especially, you might find buyers here as well. Is there a big pile of vinyl LPs to go with that Linn turntable? If so I'm all ears.

i have probably 15' of vinyl. I'm keeping the turntable :)

I'll post the McIntosh equipment in a few weeks. It's in our lake house on the east coast...not sure why he didn't move the speakers up there...

• Like 5