LaScala's on ebay located in Vegas

Gregorius

Unfortunatly, Las Vegas is a 8+ hour drive. I could be to the ~15,000,000 people in Northern California in half the time, not to mention we have an apartment near San Francisco. But, thanks for the thought!!! Someday I will get lucky!!! Someday...

I still wish I could have bought the 1986 La Scala's my dads friend had. Barely used, and, NO JOKE, they were replaced ny a Bose Lifestyle system because of WAF at work. Damn!!!

8 hour drive? I once made it from Las Vegas to Sacramento in 6 1/2 hours, including the stop for lunch. Sure miss the good old days in Nevada when there was no speed limit on the open highway. Just had to watch out for cattle, coyotes, and "Speed Zone Ahead" signs. The 25 MPH ones were no problem. The 20 MPH one on U.S. 6 between Tonopah and Ely was a surprise. But it was the middle of the night and the cop who was normally just past it was at home in bed.

Yeah, it is a ways. Seriously, I know people (for a FACT) that averaged over 100 MPH on the trip, but the counties need to make money, and writing a ticket for 30 over is a good way to do that.

Also, I would have to take the truck (Khorns are BIG) and that thing starts to get winey around 90 MPH! Also, because it is a 89', the speedo only goes up to 85 MPH!!! I have been able so peg the thing a "few" times!