Something for all drivers:

kenratboy

no, not the 7 series. she got the 525. it is a lot nicer than my car, but the price was like twice my car. i guess she earned it though haha. my brother just totalled my dad's car just a night ago. he broke both of his hips and legs... ouch! he is ok though, other than that. my dad is now looking at a new car. i want him to get the new infinity... yummy

Sorry about your brother, what sort of car?

The 525i is sure nice, she should have gotten the 540i, nothing like a V8 to stir the blood!!!

The 5-series ix's should be coming out soon, Audi is raping BMW if the buyer wants AWD, the 325 and 330ix don't cut it if you want a big car, a 540ix would be SWEET!!!

my dad has his own car, a lexus es with mark levinson, yummy. my brother was driving his (my dad's) mid life crisis car, honda s2000. not sure if it qualifies as a mid life crisis car, no crisis, not extravagant, but we lik eot mak efun of him cause he always, ALWAYS bashed convertables.

my mom likes ot have a nic ecar, but not TOO nice, so she got the 525, just enough room for her and her tea party going friends.