jeez

prodj101

lol, I'm in the school library right now, and man do they need some new computers bad. We're talking macintosh power pc's runnin at a whopping 66 mhz!!! I downloaded the klipsch website at 1.2 k per second, lol. Oh well, at least they got aw few new dell comps up in the lab, which are somewhat decent. But what IO don't understand is they got new Mac G4's for secretaries and in the school office, but none for us in the library. They also got some new Dell P4's last week, and students have no accesse to them. All we have are the peice of sheit 66 mhz power macs.

Guys

Not to brag, but my company's datacenter is in one of Chicago's Exodus data centers. I have two 100 Meg connections to the Internet. The building is on several redundant Internet backbones. Yahoo and Ebay are in the same building. When I am in the cage, and bidding, I am doing it at 100 Meg.

For those who can't relate to the numbers - It is like opeinging pictures and text as if they are on your hard drive.

It is so cool.

JM