Looking for a Belle/ Heresy single speaker.

IndyKlipschFan

Any suggestions?? I have pairs of K horns, and Heresy I's, and Cornwalls I's too.

I have an old brochure here on Klipsch home theatre products suggestions called the "Paramount System."

2 Klipschorns

2 Heresy's

And a center Belle Klipsch.

Imagine a rectangle...going wide left to right so the k-horns are far as apart as possible.

All my speakers are before the series II stuff, and I know ebay and other outlets are good sources too. I was just hoping to find on this board suggestions from all of you on this application too.

I know the mid and hi end components might be more close on the Belle.. But would a Heresy with a great sub also be a wise choice also?

I appreciate your feedback. Looks like I have several months so any thoughts would be helpful. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Man, if you got a C'wall, I would try that! That speaker has a tight low end, and could hang with the k'whoppers through most of range and efficiency.

I'm looking for a Belle as a center for K'horns.

For anyone out there, can you still buy single Klipsch speakers?

The single Belle was long the suggestion of Paul for a center speaker.

Maybe I'm a snob, but would like to have NEW Belle.

Indy, I see you are still looking for that single Belle - me too.

The Belle is definitely what I am looking for to go between my Cornwall II's. I've been watching, but haven't seen anything anywhere near my area since I inspected the Light Oak Belles several months ago. I sure wish those were Oil Oak.....

So, let this be official notice that I would still split an Oil Oak pair of Belles, if the right set/price/location would come along. I have no offense to a "reclamation project" either - if it were a bit beat up, that would still be OK.

I've seen some walnut pairs (which I might settle for), but nothing even close to the midwest (shipping adds too much to the cost - I do prefer to pick them up).

This is really not an option. I will be using the Belle as a TV stand as well as a center channel - the Cornwall cabinetry isn't sturdy enough (plus the Cornwall stands too tall when upright - room space is at a premium up front). The dimensions of the Belle are ideal for my space (as well as being a much better center than my Academy is).

This may work in another room, but not in my current dwelling. If I ever go with a projector instead of a tube TV, the Cornwall would work, but no such funds right now.

Now if that Cornwall had the vertical horns, maybe I could use one. Still not as ideal as the Belle, which has very solid cabinets (and can be made even more so, with modifications). Some of you may remember MacKlipsch using/modifying a Belle as center (so it will hold the weight of the TV) - that is what I am up to. I have also considered splitting the two Belle sections (placing TV on top of the LF section, with mid and tweeter section above).

The good news is that I can be patient, since I do have an Academy now.