OHHH!!! Look what I bought for $1.00 each at Wal-Mart:

kenratboy

0007900031692_500X500.jpg

Normally $18, but they were "throwing them out" for $1 each. I got FOUR of them! SCORE!!! The quality is better than the intro Monster cable stuff.

Also, I bought FOUR Sony Playstation 2 network adaptors with the 10% discount and I will sell them on eBay for a profit of $80. My bro works there and he will be buying them as they arrive. If anyone would like one, e-mail me and we will work out a price <eBay's asking price.

lol you should see how much people that work at best buy get things..

Here how it goes...

The employees pay the price that the company pays for the product plus 5%.

So this PM5.1 sells for 400 retail but prolly the people at best buy get it for $105.

Heres a website the harmon group made espellally for bestbuy...

http://www.myharman.com/

im not gonna post the password/name for as im afraid of getting banned my admins...

PM me if you want it.

Well heres what on the site.

JBL Powersub:

Retails for $899

Bestbuy sells to people like you and me $699

www.myharmon.com sells for $300

its kinda not fair if you ask me :(

ITs ok tho i wanna work at best buy later. :) :) :)

iDunno,

You nickname says it all. 3.gif

The Klipsch LoudMedia lineup does not bring huge profit to the store,you would be surprised multimedia speakers are sold(read dumped) near cost by many cut throat resellers.I am sure Best But or Worst Buy,Tweeter or Woofer,WalMart or CrapMart whoever they may be pay way more then $200 for each LoudMedia 5.1.

The selling price is $399,the cost is around 275-300 on these.And I know because I have acess to cost prices on just about any audio gear and all computer gear(from a floppy cable to a Sun server).

When Klipsch started selling the LoudMedia in Canada the prices were almost always near the full retail not most places dump them because of cut throat competition,like Altec and Logitech.