DeanG Chorus II crossovers

Maximus89

Dean Wescott is currently building me some completely new Chorus II crossovers on separate wooden boards. I believe he already built one and has one to build this weekend.  I've already paid Dean in full, but an opportunity came up that I hate to miss out on or at least give a try, so i'm just taking a shot to see if anyone is interested in purchasing these and getting them shipped from Dean straight to you when they are completed.

PM me for part details and price, thanks.

*Please note this isn't any kind of special discount deal. Paying exactly what I paid. Just an opportunity for someone who owns Chorus II and  is usually on the fence about a build or possibly have asked Dean at the wrong time where he might have been too busy or didn't want to wait to long for the build to be completed.

**I guess to sweeten the deal I can also ship you Ti midrange diapghram($169 value) but they would require the bandpass to roll off at 7khz-(some feel they don't need it or just EQ a few decibels at 7khz.) The diapghrams are broken in for a few months.

• Like 1