Belles in Cleveland!

KROCK

15 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

With cane grills, very nice walnut veneer and Crites AA with the motor run caps, IMO $2800 is a fair price.  If I were selling them, I wouldn't accept less than $2500.....

I agree, those are nicer than most offerings. 

20 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Since you get into a nice set of Khorns in the $2000-2300 range Belles for $2800 are not a good value IMO.  At $1800 they would be a better buy.

What are you smoking, Dave? lol. 

In the order of size and amount of sound output, they are two down for Khorn and one from the LaScala. My modded Belle has better sound than LaScala and that's from AB them more than once. Belle kicks both of their a$$es when it comes to what looks best in a domestic setting. You can say that $1800 is a better buy, and $800 would be an even better buy. In the condition those look to be in, the asking price isn't far off. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

I agree, those are nicer than most offerings. 

What are you smoking, Dave? lol. 

In the order of size and amount of sound output, they are two down for Khorn and one from the LaScala. My modded Belle has better sound than LaScala and that's from AB them more than once. Belle kicks both of their a$$es when it comes to what looks best in a domestic setting. You can say that $1800 is a better buy, and $800 would be an even better buy. In the condition those look to be in, the asking price isn't far off. 

Unless your domestic setting looks like my dream living room.

Wall Sound.jpg

• Like 4