speaker stands

Torinalth

I just got my 4.2 system in the mail yesterday and need a pair of speaker stands for the rear. thing is I blew my cash on the speakers and have very very little to spend on stands. everything I find is either small or to expensive. looknig to spend no more than 60 total and need stands around 3 feet in height. maybe 42" can anyone help? oh and I can't build for anything

Torinalth

------------------

if at first you don't succede, try again. if at second you don't succede, get an axe

http://www.radioshack.com/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CTLG&category%5Fname=CTLG%5F002%5F006%5F005%5F004&product%5Fid=40%2D2015

You can pick these up at your local radio shack, and they word perfectly with the promedias. You won't use the generic mounting base that is in the picture, but you will use a small "L" bracket that is included. Damn things look like they were designed for the speakers. They finally gave me the "3d" feel, and they kick *** when watching dvds.