Sold, sale closed - pair of perfect Quartet K76 Tweeters

moray james

Thank you all for reading - the tweeters are sold

Low use K76 Quartet tweeters (one pair/motors and diaphragms only) for sale. I switched over to larger/higher output K79 units with new ti diaphragms when they became available from Bob Crites. I have no use for these original stock units any longer. These will be packed to arrive with the tweeter diaphragms packed in separate hard plastic shipping cases from the Bob Crites ti diaphragms.

$115.00usd, postage included to Continental USA and Canada

Just so there is no misunderstanding the matching horns are not included in the above offer (it is for motors and diaphragms only) but I do have a set of matching K79K horn lenses which are the original exponential horn used on the Quartet, Forte/ll,Chorus/ll and CWll as well as on many other Klipsch models. Contact me in a PM if you have need of the horn lenses.

Curious, are you saying the k76k used different lenses than the k75k & k79k? For some resign I had though the k75/76 & 79's were all the same horn wise. If different could you explain them to me. I was going to swap out the k75k's w/Ti  from my forte II's to the klf-30's. I know they would bolt in but is there something different about the two other than the ferrofluid in the 79's and not in the 75's?  

as I said the horn in a Quartet and a Forte/ll or Chorus/ll are all the exact same horn they are the very same part only difference  being the number which identifies the part as to from what speaker it comes from. The voice coil on all these tweeters is the same size the same part but the diaphragm materials vary from model to model. In the case of the Quartet the tweeter motor structure is a little smaller with a smaller magnet on the Quartet tweeter but the voice coil is identical. Hope that helps.

9 hours ago, moray james said:

as I said the horn in a Quartet and a Forte/ll or Chorus/ll are all the exact same horn they are the very same part only difference  being the number which identifies the part as to from what speaker it comes from. The voice coil on all these tweeters is the same size the same part but the diaphragm materials vary from model to model. In the case of the Quartet the tweeter motor structure is a little smaller with a smaller magnet on the Quartet tweeter but the voice coil is identical. Hope that helps.

That is what I thought, some how I miss understood your original post. Thanks

• Thanks 1