Jump to content
The Klipsch Audio Community
Sign in to follow this  
rjmartin

SOLD! Barely Used Powergate for sale for $225 shipped

Recommended Posts

I bought a Klipsch Powergate around a month ago. All cords and accessories (including remote) and original box included. 

 

Here is a link: https://www.klipsch.com/products/powergate

 

I'm looking to sell for $225, shipping included. 

Edited by rjmartin
Linky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want a better match for the KG4s it's currently powering. 

 

I actually like the little unit. Really nice power with an adequate array of inputs in a small package. Really nice. My biggest complaint would be that the Klipsch app doesn't allow for enough controls (other than PlayFi streaming controls). 

 

So it's either that or my Yamaha CRX-E150 for use currently in my office. I was thinking of using the Powergate in my office. I'm trying to sell the Yamaha as well. So whichever one I sell first, if you get my drift. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know much about this thing. I'd like a small system for my daughter for now and when she goes off to college. Can I:

  • Hook up a turntable directly to it with no other pre-amp?
  • power a pair of speakers directly?
  • stream Spotify, Pandora and music stored on your phone directly to it with no other devices?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

Don't know much about this thing. I'd like a small system for my daughter for now and when she goes off to college. Can I:

  • Hook up a turntable directly to it with no other pre-amp?
  • power a pair of speakers directly?
  • stream Spotify, Pandora and music stored on your phone directly to it with no other devices?

Wstrickland:

 

Yes, you can hook up with a phono. It has an amp for phono.

Yes, you can power a pair of speakers directly. 

Yes, you can stream Spotify and Pandora, either through PlayFi via the Klipsch Stream app, or through Bluetooth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, rjmartin said:

Wstrickland:

 

Yes, you can hook up with a phono. It has an amp for phono.

Yes, you can power a pair of speakers directly. 

Yes, you can stream Spotify and Pandora, either through PlayFi via the Klipsch Stream app, or through Bluetooth. 

I'll take it. Pm me your paypal info

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rjmartin the unit arrived the other day in perfect condition as advertised. I went to Fry's website the day before and ordered a pair of RB 61 II speakers that they had on special for right around $200 shipped. Hooked it up and have been playing with it downstairs before setting it up in my daughter's room. This is a really good match and is exactly what I was after. Better than I expected by a large margin. The RB 61's are quite the speaker. I may pick up a couple of more pairs at that price.

 

Thanks again rjmartin for an excellent transaction.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm glad you like it! What you're describing is exactly what I would have done with the unit in my office once my Yamaha sold. 

 

The little thing works really well with Spotify too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, rjmartin said:

I'm glad you like it! What you're describing is exactly what I would have done with the unit in my office once my Yamaha sold. 

 

The little thing works really well with Spotify too. 

yes and Tidal, listening now. Haven't tried the phono yet, my daughter has to clean up a spot for all that. Dang musicians are a messy breed :)

 

The Powergate fits on top of one of the RB61's as well. Excellent sound quality. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I appreciate doing business with you, and for being an honest chap.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...