2 CSU + 2 RSW15

Big Ben

Hey Ears,

Thanks very much. One thing I have noticed listening to these subs is that the RSW15's have superb mid bass punch

35-60Hz. I personally don't think the SVS CSU's are up to the RSW's in this range, at least in my setup/room.

The CSU's power blows alway the RSW15's in very lower extensions 30 Hz and below.... more movie stuff.

For music I think the RSW15's are KING.

Thats my opinion, what do ya think?

Ben

Jesus!!! You people really are sick. It had previously crossed my mind that you people might be insane, but today I heard the RSW 15. 6.gif6.gif

First of all it the size of a coffee table and the bass it puts out is very very impressive. But you have 2 along with 2 svs's??? If you guys want I could reccomend you a great psychologist. Can you even see straight with that much bass in the room?? Ridiculous . I don't even want to get started on the ears hometheatre that uses subs for chairs.

Oh now I am really drooling.

You guys are sick, but thats my kind of sick.11.gif

I play electric Bass and the setup I use with my old Fender jazz bass is a Gallien Krueger 700RB bi-amp head plugged into a 2x10 cabinet.

I know this is a different type of amp but the 350 watts from the 700RB into the 2x10s is enough to shake every window in my parents house and be heard at the end of our driveway a few hundred feet away!!

I can't even begin to imagine how solid you guys systems must sound.

IMHO you can never have to much bass as long as your mids and highs can keep up.

Keep up the good work9.gif

Peace, Josh

I never had a chance to hear an RSW 15,only the 10. The 10 was good but I feel like I needed something more. So as you can tell, I put the 15 on lay away so I can make sure I have at least enough if not more then enough bass for my room. My question is, do you find the 15s slow? I asked the dealer and he said no, but he did say smaller subs do move faster. I know you say its is musical, but some of my music would really depends on subwoofer speed.

BigBen,

Right on about the Ultras and RSW15's.The SVS Ultras have no equal iunder $3000,even at $5000 for deep bass output.They shake the liver and life support organs like a massive earthquake.In fact there is no better buy(non DIY here)in a sub with huge under 30Hz output.

RSW series have this vicious upper punch the Ultras dont have,the only sub to best the RSW15 in punch is the gut wrenching Revel B15.It hits like a massive meteor,it has this unreal inpact down to 25Hz very few at any price have.

To me an ideal setup would be four Revel B15's and with four SVS SS subs.Both unreal sub bass and 120mm barrel punch.

Well there is probably another contender for the most powerful puncher in the sub bass,the JBL Ti-K sub!I almost ordered this beast when I heard about problems with the electronics I decided not to.Well at least this is what I call B15 level punch,as vicious as it gets.This sub sells for $5000.The master sub(with electroniq EQ goes for $6000).

The HGS18 is a honorable fourth,best balance of them all.Goes abyss deep,nice punch and good output.Plus the impressive 18" custom driver is a sight to behold. 1.gif

For punch and shake the Sunfire Signature is quite a show stopper,when you have the large subs besides it nobody would even guess this tiny super cube could muster ear bleed sub bass like this.Two take on any large super sub,funny down to 30Hz this Sig sub takes on ANY sub with no problems.Two will get you around 123dB at 31.5Hz,so an easy 112-116dB at listening position.All the sub bass to punish your ears.