FOR SALE KV4 Center SOLD

SonicSeeker

1 minute ago, wuzzzer said:

In this order:

LaScala

Belle

Cornwall

Heresy

I had a KV-4 and it is an excellent center but your Klipschorns are in a completely different league.

I wholeheartedly agree with your list.  I thought you were referring to a different center in the same class.  If I can convince the wife and eliminate the center furniture, I will certainly look into one of the four.  Personally, I think the lady Belle would be best.  Short of the change, the KV-4 is best.   Thank you for your suggestions!

21 minutes ago, wuzzzer said:

In this order:

LaScala

Belle

Cornwall

Heresy

I had a KV-4 and it is an excellent center but your Klipschorns are in a completely different league.

I’ve loved the KV sound for many years.  I use a KV-1 in my bedroom set and a KV-3 in my living room 5.1.  Here’s a pic of the latter:

AC8A0C45-AD40-43A9-A30C-6F2D6ACAA081.jpeg

45 minutes ago, alwezhpy said:

I wholeheartedly agree with your list.  I thought you were referring to a different center in the same class.  If I can convince the wife and eliminate the center furniture, I will certainly look into one of the four.  Personally, I think the lady Belle would be best.  Short of the change, the KV-4 is best.   Thank you for your suggestions!

Wuzzzer, I was just thinking and can name one that should go at the top of your list: another Klipschorn.  What do you think?

31 minutes ago, alwezhpy said:

Wuzzzer, I was just thinking and can name one that should go at the top of your list: another Klipschorn.  What do you think?

Technically yes if you can fit it.  They’re so deep they stick way out and with their unfinished sides a lot of people don’t like how they look not in a corner.

On 10/22/2022 at 10:44 PM, wuzzzer said:

Technically yes if you can fit it.  They’re so deep they stick way out and with their unfinished sides a lot of people don’t like how they look not in a corner.

Yup.  Wasn’t thinking when I said that.  They’re called corner horns for a reason. 

On 10/22/2022 at 10:44 PM, wuzzzer said:

Yup.  Wasn’t thinking when I said that.  They’re called corner horns for a reason.