k-horns in florida

ricktate

I assume this is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1392079195

I'm sorry I can't as they are not close enough to home for me to travel at this particular time. They look quite nice though. From what I can tell a mint set of Khorns are going for around $2500 to $3000 on Ebay. I bought mine off of ebay for I think $2750 and they are mint in fact the guy that I got them from had them in an art gallery. He bought them specifically for an art show used them once and never used them again. He said they probably had maybe 70 hours on them total. They were built in 89' with the AK-2 Xover, black and in mint condition. Some of the guys on the BB sure do seem to find dome deals on these beasts though. I think some have got them for $500, what a steal.

EJ

Hey EJ, from your description it looks like you got a pretty good deal on your Khorns. The rest of your Klipsch set up looks like it must sound very sweet. Nice. Very nice. Those 89s must be impressive in your room. I would love to have some with so few hours on them. I suppose you need luck to land a good pair of used horns. Happy listening.

BBB,

Yea, iguess it turned out that way. Ididn't know they were like brand new when I actually bought them on Ebay. If ound out after visiting with the guy when I picked them up so I knew he wasn't just feeding me a line of crap.

Yea the system isn't bad, not as great as some of what the guys here on the board have but I have been building on it for along time. I mean I got heresey's in I think 90' the Corn's in 97' and the most recent purcahse of the Khorns. I am moving into a new house and I will post some pics of the setup.

Anyway thanks for noticing the system.

EJ