what should I see in midtown NYC?

Colin

Colin, if its possible, try and get your hands on some tickets for Lincoln Center or Carnegie Hall. Last time I was at those venues they weren't using any sound renforcement systems. Its nice to hear music not pumped through any kind of sound system. You can also try Saint Ignatius church on Park Avenue and 84th. street, there's an incredible organ there.

Joe T

thanks, as soon as everybody gets up and moving, I will suggest it, BTW, I did see the sun here yesterday, so it is not always gray and dingy, as a Floridian I am wearing the only long jeans I own, so if you see a blonde guy with white pants in midtwon, that is me; everybody is so nice, but the Avantgarde guy managed NOT to play the disc I requested, he played the selections he wanted to show off, everything was gorgous and the sound was wonderful, but I have no objective comparsions, "little miss sensitive ears" though my Khorns sounded better!!!

yeah, baby, do I have a good wife, or what? (it will be weeks before i find out if she really meant it or not)

9.gif