Klipsch problems

Stearic

I've been wanting to get a set of 4.1's for a long time, but when i actually took the time and read the forum here, all i see is problems. Are these speakers plauged with problems or are these just flukes that people are getting. Can you people help me out with this delema?

I was asking about the klipsch speakers here, not altec lansing. and this is a board for klipsch, not for other speakers. I have heard klipsch speakers compared to other brands and i really like them over the others, the quality is so mutch better. It's just that i read so many people complaining about how their's broke down and what not.

I honestly think this Klipsch 4.1 set I own, is the best sound I have ever heard.

These speakers are flawless in everyway, except for a minor dullness of high frequinces (bad spelling) at higher volumes, because of the overpowering of the lows from the subwoofer, but you can always counteract this problem by turning the Subwoofer lower when playing at higher volumes.

I had an older pair of Altec Lansings, the ACS54, that system dosen't even come close to the quality of this system.

I don't think you would regret buying Klipsch Promedias.

Stearic:

I have a pair of PM4.1's which I bought BRAND NEW from an AUTHORIZED dealer. I highly recommend you getting them and please buy them brand new from an authorized dealer.

Half the people on this forum complaining about the PM4.1's are cheap asses who bought the refurbs, or the ones from unauthorized dealers thinking that good things do come cheap.

The point is, you pay for what you get. Cheap things are not normally good.

Get the PM4.1. You won't be disappointed. They're the best computer speakers I've heard and the reviews on the net prove it!