PS Audio Delta 250 mono block pair- FS/Trade. $5k new

Pats3of4

A pair of really nice PS Audio Delta 250 mono block amps.  250 watts at 8 ohms.  ZSquared power cables.  Look great, sound great.  Just not quite my thing right now.

$1k and you pay shipping and PP fees.  Will trade for HIII or RB-75’s with cash.  Whatever.  Got these from a member.

BD9167EB-5310-4CAA-81B6-E19EDA118FE2.jpeg

• Like 1

Im asking $1500 on Audiogon.  I will take the equivalent of $1k from the boys here.  Each amp will be double boxed.  I have two new huge rolls of bubble wrap and foam.  Z Squared power cords included.

I need some cash for a medical bill but would love a beat up pair of Heresy’s 

• 2 years later...

I see this is an older ad but it is still here, so is it still relevant? I have a pair of Heresey E's that need some cabinet TLC, other than that they are fine. Interested in these old PS Audio amps, maybe give them a try. Don't see much about them on the Internet, but these look nice. Contact me at the email address given if this ad is still active and relevant. Regards, John

• Moderators
On 3/31/2022 at 7:33 PM, John nail said:

I see this is an older ad but it is still here, so is it still relevant? I have a pair of Heresey E's that need some cabinet TLC, other than that they are fine. Interested in these old PS Audio amps, maybe give them a try. Don't see much about them on the Internet, but these look nice. Contact me at the email address given if this ad is still active and relevant. Regards, John

probably long gone, we were not encouraging people to put "Sold" in their ads back then as we are now.