KLF 10 replacement cabinets. Trey, can you help me?

Tommytutor

Trey, I tried to contact the parts dept. but couldn't get a hold of them. They state business hours as 8 to 5 cst., I'm in the central time zone calling them at 4pm, is it possible the phone automation didn't reset for the daylight savings ending? Anyway, I may possibly need two medium oak cabinets for KLF 10 speakers that UPS destroyed. Are they available and if so, what would the cost be? If not, do you or anybody have any suggestions as to repairing? I would need them complete including the feet and the grills.

Because Indiana is completely out of step with the rest of the world, we do not observe daylight savings time. So 4 PM CST is 5 PM here in Indianapolis, but only during the cold half of the year. The rest of the year, Indy is the same time as Central Time. Has something to do with the powerful drive-in movie lobby and the number of cows per acre. Don't ask me.

The insurance company will have to replace the entire speakers. We do not sell cabinets.

Thanks for your help. The reason I was checking on the cabinets is that UPS is trying to deny the claim and so I was checking my options as to repairing them. Maybe I can sell the drvers, etc. out of them if UPS doesn't come through on this one. Anyone out there interested? If so, I'll let you know what happens and if they'll be available.

Tom