TheEAR, I need quick advice!

Kain

TheEAR,

I read some more opinions from people, some said that the Parasound is better for brighter speakers (such as Klipsch) because it has a warmer sound than the Rotel. Two people on AudioReview.com said that even though the Rotel is an excellent amp, the Rotel is not as good when at lower volumes than it is at higher volumes, but all the rest said that the Rotel is amazing.

What's your catch on this? 1.gif

Kain,

Sorry,I missed this thread.

Yes Parasound amps are what some reviewers call darker sounding and will match better with speakers like Klipsch R series.Lets face it Klipsch speakers dont subdue the upper register like most speakers will.This exposes any amp that even has a trace of agressive personality in the upper registers.

OH DEAR I SEE YOU HAVE TOUBLE DECIDING! 14.gif

You know I did not listen to Rotel or Parasound in the last few months.I do remember the Parasound matched better with Totem Mani Two(metal dome tweeter),so yes it could prove to be a better match with Klipsch.

Damn go out and audition them,compare and form your own opinion.Dont just wait for someone to tell you what to buy,or you may never buy.Listen and decide for yourself.Its what YOU find good sounding that is important,not what someone finds best to his/her ears.