Which sub would you pick ??

Ryklipsch

I am in need of recommendations which sub to buy,The ksw 12 or the ksw15,I have lascalas up front with infinitys in the rear,infinity sm video center.How is the ksw15 really?.Any big problems,Does this thing have guts or do I have to worry and keep the controls down so I don't burn a driver.I want to feel a thump when I watch movies .Will this sub do it??,Please post your comments on the ksw 15.

ya the ksw15 poops, youll be happy , if thats all u can afford. its the answer for in home poop'n, take all your nicknacks off wall if u want um =]

800 watts, it better poop , but sunfires lil 10 is an ear-opener to , but id nevr shop for anything else but klipsch.

I was thinking about getting the ksw15,Is there much difference for the rsw,I know its a hell of a dif in price,Is it worth it or will I feel a difference in base and clearness.Also are these amps the same brand what ever they use,People are talking about a hum on these amps is this a problem or have they fixed up this problem on the rsw? Thanks

Also, look at the difference in the weights of the KSW15 and the RSW15. The Reference is just in a different category, quality-wise.

If you'll check for comments on the forum about the KSW, you'll see a lot of complaints about it's lack of smoothness and extension. But yes, it will thump and whump with the best of them.

I'd say it's probably pretty darned good for video. Maybe not so good with music.